Thursday, February 4, 2016

[Guest Book] Sarah Campbell

After surgery, the pain has diminished rapidly. I haven’t gotten any horrible sensations, pins and needles. I feel my neck is very stable. I have to wear the collar for about 3 months. It’s helping me. Bone graft and other surgery heals. I would recommend Wooridul to anybody who had problem in spine. 
I think medical nursing staffs are superb and attention to detail, high quality care. Has just been amazing. Everybody is so kind, and International Patients Center staffs as well, they will support you and translate Korean into English. 
I’ve had fantastic treatments and care. And absolutely delighted. I would recommend Wooridul Hospital to anyone who has to have spine minimal invasive surgery. 


Nationality : British
Name : Sarah Campbell



No comments:

Post a Comment