Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thanks letter from Mrs. Sarah Campbell


Mrs. Sarah wrote letters to Dr. Sang Ho Lee & all doctors who treated her.
She wrote 'Thanks a lot' in Korean. What a lovely handwriting!





Thank you very much indeed for your care and kindness last January/Feburary.I had complete faith and confidence in you and your dedicated doctors to help me with my tricky medical situation. I am so grateful that my experience at Wooridul Hospital was a positive one. I believe that this was because under your supervision. I received the very best care available from sensitive, highly, competent doctors excellent nurses and support staff.I am now enjoining activities, I thought I would never be able to touresome such as cooking, gardening, singing, drinking, and exercise. My family have noticed a huge improvement, they are so happy that I am now feeling much better. I am eternally grateful to you for helping me achieve this, for giving me confidence and a positive outlook for the future.

Yours sincerely,
Sarah Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment