Monday, May 22, 2017

My Life with Painkiller for the last 36 years


NationalityFrance
Age/Gender: 57Y / M

 Date of surgery: 04.2016

Symptoms:
Low back pain and tightness in buttocks especially when I turn my back and bend forward.
Taking painkiller for the last 36 years
Diagnosis:
HLD with radiculopalsty
DDD(Degeneration disc disease)

Treatments:
Soft stabilization with instraspine L5-S1 [2016.4.18]
PELAN L4-5S1 [2016.4.18]

My Story
2016.6.27
My back and leg pain were much improved after the procedures. Now I can play golf very well without pain.

Hello, I am Francois and I am from France.
I injured my back at L4/5 when I was skiing.
I started to feel back pain 36 year ago and cannot turn my back or bend down to pick up something because of pain on back, buttock, leg and arm.
I was seen by many French doctors, but any specific diagnosis was not made; however, Dr. Sang Ho Lee found my problem based on MRI and recommended minimally invasive spinal surgeries.

I decided to come to Korea and see Dr. Lee.

I saw all doctors at Wooridul gathered and shared their opinion about my case. During procedure, I was able to communicate with the surgeon if I feel discomfort or pain since the surgery does not require general anesthesia.

I felt very comfortable during the procedure, and I could walk after an hour. It was wonderful that no longer feel leg pain.

I found that all staffs and nurses at Wooridul are very kind and ready to help whenever I need. For me, it was great pleasure to come and get treatment at Wooridul!

No comments:

Post a Comment