Thursday, June 21, 2018

[Interview] Germany / Renate






I am Renate Jameson, I live in Manila, Philipines.

For the last year, I have had terrible back problems, pain and I was diagnosed cervical problems.

I started to search on the internet and I found Wooridul Hospital in Seoul.  So I wrote to them inquiring whether I would be a suitable candidate for minimally invasive surgery. They wrote back that unfortunately I was not suitable candidate for that procedure but they will do a traditional ACDF procedure which I accepted.

The operation has been a success and I like to thank Dr. Han Joong Keum. My pains were greatly alleviated and I will return to Manila much happier person.

I experience here in Wooridul Hospital has been a very positive one. The staff are efficient and friendly and I think this hospital gives confidence so I would not hesitate to recommend to anybody who has back problems.


1 comment: