Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wooridul Hospital is the Best!


NationalityRussia

Age/Gender: 25Y / M
Markevich Denis

 Date of surgery: 10.2015
Symptoms
Fall down from 2nd floor, 10m high
Shooting and throbbing pain in both heels
Swelling and bullae

Came to Wooridul with a cast for an urgent surgery

Diagnosis
Fracture of calcaneus, closed

Treatment:
ORIF calcaneus Fx(Lt)  on 14 Oct 2015
ORIF Calcaneus Fx(Rt)  on 21 Oct 2015
Implant (K-wire/pin) Removal  on 2 Nov 2015


* Pre-operation                                              * Post-operation
 


My Story

Hello, I am Denis. I am from Russia.
I fractured my both heels by accident and the situtation was not good.
Doctors in Russia said surgery will be not easy.
After thinking over with my famil, I decided to come to Korea for surgery.
The reasone why I chose Wooridul is that it specializes in joint and spine treaments. Also I know Wooridul has a lot of surgical experiences.

I had 3 times of surgeries which were done very well. I believe I can walk again soon.
All staffs including doctors are all expert. They are excellent and kind. They know exactly what the patient needs.

Wooridul Hospital is the best! Thank you for everything.


Now, I can walk!!


No comments:

Post a Comment