Monday, June 12, 2017

Successful surgery for patient with heart condition and diabetes

#4  Successful surgery for patient with heart condition and diabetes



 Nationality: Kazakhstan


Age/Gender: 74Y / M

Date of surgery: 10.2016
Symptoms
Numbness from buttocks to feet
Weakness on the right leg
Spasm in the leg when I sleep
NIC(neurogenic intermittent claudication): 5mins

Diagnosis
Degenerative spondylolisthesis, lumbar region
FBSS(Failed back surgery syndrome)
Foraminal stenosis, lumbar region

Treatment:
Mini TLIF+PPF L4-5
Removal of Implant(posterior) Lumbar L2, L3, L4, L5

 
*Pre-operation
*Post-operation

My Story

I had a spine surgery in 2002 in Kazakhstan, but it's failed, so I need to have 2nd surgery after 6 months.
I was not that well even after twice surgeries. 10 years later, I decided to have another spine surgery in Israeli in 2012.
Unfortunately, I got infected at that time. The pain was same.

It was hard decision for me though; there was no improvement after the surgery.   
Additionally, I got infected. I was discharged without fully recovery.

After that, I has been becoming worse, trouble walking more than 5 minutes and my life was becoming very difficult. I has contacted several hosptial even in German. Most of hospitals refused to provide additional surgery for me because of my age, surgery failure and risk.

Through my son, I got Wooridul's name and Wooridul gave me positive answers.
When I came to Wooridul, I should walk with cane and assistence by my wife. I felt shortness of breath and hard to walk.

The day after the surgery at Wooridul, my wife and I were amused that I am able to walk wihtout cane. I feel my walking is very stable.


I really appreciate all medical services I had here. Wooridul’s medical quality and technique are definitely high!





No comments:

Post a Comment